Here you will find links to the websites of the various organisations and governmental departments involved in some way in company law and corporate governance regulation, including bodies that regulate professionals who work in this field.
- Bank of England.
- Companies House. The YouTube channel for Companies House can be found here.
- Competition & Markets Authority.
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy. The BEIS Select Committee’s website is here.
- Department for Exiting the European Union.
- Department for International Trade.
- European Securities and Markets Authority.
- Financial Conduct Authority.
- Financial Reporting Council.
- Financial Stability Board.
- HM Revenue & Customs.
- HM Treasury.
- Insolvency Service.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
- Institute of Directors.
- Investment Association.
- London Stock Exchange.
- Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies.
- Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Serious Fraud Office.
- Takeover Appeal Board.
- Takeover Panel.
- Financial Conduct Authority, ‘FCA Handbook‘.
- London Stock Exchange, ‘Admission and Disclosure Standards‘ (October 2018).
- London Stock Exchange, ‘AIM Rules for Companies‘ (January 2018).
- London Stock Exchange, ‘Rules of the London Stock Exchange‘ (June 2018).
- Takeover Panel, ‘The City Code on Takeovers and Mergers‘ (September 2016).